Today it’s a bit of a wacky one.
How to make glue… using milk.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
1) 8 oz of milk
3) Baking soda
1) A pot
2) A strainer
3) A wooden spoon for stirring
Estimated Time: under 1 hour
HOW TO DO IT:
1) Put the milk into the pot.
2) Slowly heat the milk on the stove at 250 F, never coming to a boil.
3) When the milk approaches boiling point, turn the heat off.
4) Add 1 tablespoon of vinegar to the milk and stir thoroughly. Clumps will begin to form.
5) Place the strainer over the glass jar.
6) Pour the contents of the pot into the strainer. The liquid will move through the strainer and collect in the jar.
7) Pour the remaining contents in the strainer back into the pot.
8) Add 1/2 a cup of water to the pot.
9) Add 1 tablespoon of baking soda to the pot.
10) The material in the pot will start to bubble. When it stops… you now have glue!
Good luck and stay prepared!