SecondsCount in aHeart attack can be fatal. But did you know that cayenne pepper can help relieve symptoms? Here’s how toStop a heart attack in 30With seconds aSpicy concoction
RELATED: What toWhat to do when you have a Heart AttackAlone| How toSurvive a Heart AttackThe Best Place to Be Alone
(*30*)Learn How to Stop a Heart Attack in 30 SecondsCayenne Pepper
1. Grab Some Peppers (Plus). aFew Other Materials
The secret ingredient you need toLearn how toStop a heart attack in 30 seconds? Take a look at these videos. a cayenne pepper tincture.
These are the things you need to make this extract:
- Fresh cayenne pepper
- 95 percent alcohol
- cayenne pepper powder
- A glass bottle
- A pair of gloves
What is Scoville scale?Scoville Scale measures the distance between two points. a chili pepper’s spiciness.
Cayenne pepper is one of the most spicy chilies, with approximately 100,000 Scoville units inThe world.
It’s aStimulant to encourage your heart toPump more blood and increase circulation, which is what your body wants toStop aHeart attack in its tracks
2. Create Your Cayenne Pepper Extract
For the cayenne pepper extract:
- The glass bottle can be filled with a50-50 mix of cayenne pepper powder with enough alcohol toAdd the pepper powder.
- Use the fresh cayenne pepper in aBlend the ingredients in a blender. Add alcohol slowly until it is incorporated. a sauce-like consistency.
- Mix the pureed peppers toGive the glass bottle a shake and enjoy
- Give the mixture a good shake and allow it to sit. in aFor 2 weeks, cool and dark places
- After the 2 weeks are up, strain the cayenne pepper mixture until you’re left with just the extract.
- Make sure you’re wearing gloves as you’re handling extremely potent substances that can irritate or even damage your skin.
3. Add aFew drops below the Tongue
If you see anyone who is experiencing any of the following symptoms, aHeart attack: Add 5-10 drops cayenne pepper extract to the area under your tongue.
This should temporarily relieve the person’s symptoms until you can get them into the hospital for treatment.
Just give it to the unconscious person if they are not aware. aTake a small amount of the extract, and immediately perform CPR until help arrives or the person is revived.
RELATED: 9 Steps To Follow How To Do CPR In Emergencies
4. No Time toMake extract? Use Cayenne Pepper Powder
In the event of a true emergency and you won’t be able toMake the cayenne pepper extract and you will still be able to know how toStop a heart attack in 30seconds with some pepper powder.
Don’t forget to thank the person aAdd 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper paste to the mixture aGlass of water will produce the same effect.
5. Eat Cayenne Peppers toPrevent the Future Heart Attacks
Cayenne pepper can be incorporated into your meals frequently toIncrease your chances of not having toForcing someone toLearn how toStop a heart attack in 30 seconds.
An analysis by aItalian scientists publish group inAccording to the Journal of the American College of Cardiology, chili peppers can be eaten at least four more times per day by those who consume them. aWeek was 40% less likely to die from aHeart attack 60% less likely to die from aCompare strokes to those who don’t.
Learn how toGary Pilarchik (The Rusted Garden), teaches you how to dehydrate cayenne peppers
Learn how toStop a heart attack in 30 seconds couldn’t be this simple. While it’s aHandy skill and tool toHave inPrevention is better than treatment. aWhen it comes, there is always a cure to a heart attack.
Have you ever used cayenne pepper extract toStop aAre you suffering from a heart attack or other serious conditions? Please share your stories inPlease comment below!
You might also like:
Don’t forget toStay connected to us Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest?, Instagram!